Wednesday, May 31, 2023

25 Affirmations to Activate Your Immune System



1.I give the green light to my immune system.

2.I am willing to be at peace with myself and my body.

3.I stop, and redirect my mind to positive thoughts, knowing that each time I form a stronger pattern..

4.I have amazing self-healing possibilities.

5.I am open to healing now.

6.I vow to proactively create my bold healthy positive reality each and every moment of the day.

7.I choose to live bravely.

8.In spite of any situation, I can shift my mind and my heart to a healing mindset. I can and will do it.

9.My body is built to regenerate and heal, and it is regenerating and healing now.

10.My mind moves in line with my body’s natural self-healing vector.

11.I open the door now to a greater flow of healing into my life, and so it is.

12.My body has compensatory mechanisms for all situations.


13.I hereby release and let go of any negative energy from the body, I let it go, and I see it slide away forever.

14.If I get knocked down, I get up again. That’s how I am. Resilient.

15. I assume that my health is on track.  I make that assumption and put a smile on my face.

16.Nature, the force that created me and gives me life is always bringing me to perfect health.

17.My body says yes to wellness, my body says yes to health.

18.Quickly, and in its ideal time, health regenerates and continues.

19.I feel the innate power of my healing expand as I simply recongize it. 

20.I am grateful for this physical body’s ongoing quest to thrive.

21.Just knowing that health is natural, regeneration is happening all the time, makes me feel peaceful, confident. and that my default state of perfect health is directing the show

22.Calm and brave are the two words I become, calm and brave describe my attitude. 

23.I drop negative thoughts, I see them as written on a piece of paper that I crumple up and toss away for good.

24.My body’s tenacious will to health stabilizes and brings me to a managible equalibrium.

25.I let go of any perceived pain or disease, I deemphasize it, simply by relaxing the body,  it becomes less and less, as I follow any sensations of well being.