Wednesday, January 14, 2015

How to Manifest Your Soul Mate. 3 Easy Steps. Free Guided Meditation Video.

How to Manifest Your Soul Mate. Free Guided Meditation Video.

Are you fed up not attracting the right people into your life? Do you sense that you soul mate is out there, but you just don't get the opportunity to meet them?

Your soul mate is out there, perhaps very close by,  but are you sending the right vibrations to attract him/her?  Are you ready to try a new way, even if it means reprogramming your own mind?

Step 1: Go into a relaxed state. This is a meditative or focused state where your thoughts are not racing, they are relatively calm, so that you can concentrate your whole mind onto your objective: Magnetize your soul mate to you. To meditate, turn off the t.v. and computer, and just sit comfortably on a chair or on a ground pillow. You can do this anytime you want. For example, just before you go to sleep at night, while you are in bed, you can pay attention to your breathing. During a break at work, while you are just lounging, or even on a bus or subway, just close your eyes and mentally simmer down to a relaxed state.

Step 2: Notice your heart center. Notice the energy of your heart. Imagine that your heart is the sender of emotion. Find a memory or thought of someone you love, and stay with the feeling of love. Imagine that love feeling spreads around your body and that in a few moments you will release the love in a burst, like a radio transmission. And release that love feeling to the universe. Feel the one-ness of the universe, feel the tenderness of your feelings towards all. Send that love, knowing that your soul mate will feel it.

Step 3: Now that you are the perfect transmitting tower of love, use your mind to pull your soul mate to you now. You need to send out mental intention to the universe in the most specific and strongest form possible. We do this by affirmations. Repeat affirmations that solidify and give form your intention. Here are examples some affirmations:

I open my heart to love and being loved.
I trust the universe to bring me my soul mate.
There is a magical connection between my soul mate and I.
I effortlessly radiate positive loving energy
I fully believe in my ability to attract my soul mate.
My soul mate brings out the very best in me.
My soul mate and I are destined to be together.
I give out love and it returns to me multiplied.
I am attracting my soul mate more and more each day.

There are many more affirmations in my video, "Manifest and Magnetize Your Soul Mate to You."